- For some it´s the race to the bottom or how to enhance the business model of OnRequest Images:
iStockphoto has introduced a new trade marked service called BuyRequest.
Creative Brief: (Photograph)
Looking for an image of a security officer "wanding" a person while another person looks on -- for an example, visit www.veer.com and go to image IMP115396H. Image should have space at the top for copy, without covering the peoples heads."
Is this a copycat´s charter for prospective buyers using traditional agencies as a source of ideas and iStock as a source of bargain basement priced supply?
(Ian Murray here).
- High End Art meets Microstock: The March 2006 issue of Communication Arts Magazine highlights Fotolia; Fotolia blog.
- Henri Cartier Bresson´s Decisive Moment is only a single frame in the flow of a videographer´s reality:
The San Jose Mercury News is now integrating stills captured from High-Definition Video across print and web platforms ... I think that there may be just enough critical mass to accept that the era of traditional photojournalism is nearing an end.
Dennis Dunleavy: Blending the Best of Both Worlds: Are High-Definition Video Stills in Your Future?
- Distantly related: Photoshop and HDR imaging on Flickr, John Nack/Adobe
- "Go on, search for some photos!" FlickrLilli, a nicer way to search Flickr, including the search for ShareAlike/NoDerivs/NonCommercial licenses.
- Selling Stock Photography with Creative Commons License, a proposal of Royce Bair, The Stock Solution