- Tired of LTU, VIMA Tech, piXlogic, PicScout and Idee Inc.?
After years of developing visual search technologies under the university umbrella, the spin-off (in]2 :: intelligent indexing recently launched its website and expanded its business field to visual search, retrieval and image monitoring technology for footage.
For a test account, just send an email to George Ioannidis.
Disclosure: I have been working with this company temporarily in the past.
Tag: Visual Search in the Stock Photography Industry
- PicScout Monitoring 1.2 Million RM Images Of Corbis (November 22, 2005)
- Wallstreet Journal On PicScout, Digimarc And Getty Images Possibly Offering Editorial Subscriptions To Blogs (October 14, 2005)
- Getty Images Tightening The Partnership With Picscout (August 23, 2005)
- Corbis and VIMA Technologies Sign Agreement to Conduct Joint End-User Testing of Active Learning Visual Search (April 06, 2005)
- MediaLens Photo by DDD: Is it the new way of finding images? (April 15, 2004)
- All "Image Search Technology/Image Usage Tracking" related entries here and here
- News from BigStockPhoto:
The company now has over "270,000 images in its collection, with 10,000 new photos added weekly and 40,000 users" and "sales revenues have improved near 10% per week many times lately".
- Letter to Mr Sepp Blatter: The World Association of Newspapers and a coalition of the world’s leading news agencies have written to FIFA President Sepp Blatter to express their dismay and deep regret about the decision of FIFA to abandon talks about the severe restrictions the organization has placed on press coverage of this summer’s World Cup.
Tags: FIFA; World Association of Newspapers
- Steve Rubel: "Press releases became a bit more social yesterday as PRWeb added trackback functionality."
Steve, the Stock Photo Industry Press Release Cemetery is doing this since nearly two years.
Tag: Press Releases